A MESSAGE FROM OUR PROVIDERS
The safety and well-being of our employees and patients are of the outmost important to us. With new developments every day in the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that patients have a lot of questions. As such, we’re taking the following steps to safeguard our health while continuing to serve you:
We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
· We’ve advised our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel, and we’ve reinforced existing office policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
· We’re encouraging our patients to follow cough etiquette and proper hand washing.
· We are offering telemedicine for the patients who do not want to come to our office.
· We’re asking patients with symptoms such as:
· Shortness of breath
to call us and we can do a telemedicine visit.
· As always, wash your hands, cover your cough, and avoid touching your face.
Rest assured: we’re here for you.
COVID 19 VACCINE INFORMATION
Our commitment to your health, our community's health and our employee's and their family's safety and health is paramount. We encourage everyone to get the COVID-19 VACCINE when available. To that extent, we made sure that all our employees and providers have received all proper immunization, including flu and COVID-19.