A MESSAGE FROM OUR PROVIDERS
The safety and well-being of our employees and patients are of the outmost important to us. With new developments every day in the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that patients have a lot of questions. As such, we’re taking the following steps to safeguard our health while continuing to serve you:
We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
· We’ve advised our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel, and we’ve reinforced existing office policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
· We’re encouraging our patients to follow cough etiquette and proper hand washing.
· So as to reduce the exposure of our patients and limit personal contact, we’re asking all patients who want to come to our office to call us from the parking lot and remain in their cars. One of our staff members will escort them into the office when we’re ready to see you.
· We are offering telemedicine for the patients who do not want to come to our office.
· We’re asking patients with symptoms such as:
· Shortness of breath
to call us and we can do a telemedicine visit.
· As always, wash your hands, cover your cough, and avoid touching your face.
Rest assured: we’re here for you.